Your new company
Our client is a notable conglomerate and they are looking for a Legal Manager to join their organisation.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Evaluating and assessing the legal risks of the Company by giving regulatory advice and support.
- Reviewing various contracts, agreements, letters and other legal documentations.
- Providing legal advice to management regarding the Company and it's various business units.
- Handling due diligence and liaising with external counsel when necessary.
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor's degree in Law and at least 5 - 8 years PQE in a legal firm.
- Must have experience dealing in M&A transactions / corporate commercial matters.
- Cross border exposure is essential.
- Business acumen is advantageous.
- Excellent proficiency in English.
You will be joining an organisation that will prioritise your career development.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. You can also call us now at 27868600 and ask for "Qamilla" or email Nurqamilla.Amirudin@hays.com.my .
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1223014