Your new company
A large listed international downstream oil and gas player with one of the largest refineries in Malaysia.
Your new role
You will be the foremost senior legal personnel working closely with senior management and finance advising on commercial risks, managing budgets, handling litigation matters and disputes whilst providing strategic insight to foreign stakeholders on legal options and commercial considerations. You will also be responsible for engaging with external regulators and ensuring internal procedures and policies are aligned with all legal requirements.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- 10 years PQE in both private practice and in-house roles within the downstream oil and gas or engineering solutions industry
- EPCIC, procurement and corporate commercial work experiences
- Exposure to corporate secretarial work is an advantage
- Multinational or international work related experience
- Good stakeholder management and commercial acumen
- Fluency in additional Asian language an advantage (Malay, Mandarin)
- Willingness to travel domestically
The chance to work in a senior role at an international oil and gas company overseeing a team and managing senior stakeholders both internal and external. You will be a key decision maker and be integral in working in tandem with various departments by providing crucial legal advice and support.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com, or call us now +603 2786 8680 and ask for Shahnon.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1221138