Your new company
Our client is a multinational company in the aviation industry and they are looking for a Legal Executive to join their organisation.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Assisting the Head of Legal in providing legal and compliance services to the Business Units and their entities.
- Drafting and reviewing commercial contracts such as software licenses, procurement contracts, sale and purchase contracts, etc.
- Support coordination within the ASPAC region on policies and regulations.
- Working with business stakeholders to assess any legal implications that may occur.
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor's degree in Law with 3-5 years PQE in a legal firm.
- Exposure in drafting commercial contracts.
- Prior experience in handling compliance matters.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
You will be joining an organisation that prioritises career development.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. You can also call 27868600 and ask for "Sasha" or email Sasha.Cherry@hays.com.my .
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1219189