Your new company
Our clients are a globally linked investment holding company that are looking for a Legal Counsel to join their ranks.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Provide legal support both locally and globally for the Group's business and operations.
- Prepare and advise on an array commercial and corporate contracts.
- Lead cross border corporate exercises.
- Ensure data protection and compliance within the company
- Work closely with and manage external counsel on litigious/ dispute resolution matters.
What you'll get in return
- Bachelors of Law
- PQE 3-5 years
- Heavy exposure to corporate commercial and M&A matters.
- PDPA/GDPR exposure and experiences are preferred.
To work in an organisation that appreciates and facilitates your growth and development.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. You can also call us now at 03-27868600 and ask for "Aloshana" or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.