Your new company
Our client is a Global Financial Institution looking for a Legal Counsel to join their organisation.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Assisting and managing the review, drafting, and negotiating of a range of global contracts (tech and non-tech related, supply, procurement)
- Stay up to date on relevant laws and monitor for potential risks.
- Provide training and support on contractual legal issues to the legal teams and stakeholders in addition to continuous improvement initiatives.
- Work closely with the legal teams across the group alongside managing external legal counsels.
- Provide legally sound advice to stakeholders on matters pertaining to the business.
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor of Law and at least 6-9 years PQE within a similar industry.
- Prior experience in procurement matters is ideal.
- Regional and cross border exposure is preferred.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
You will be joining an organisation that prioritises your career development and will reward quality work.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. You can also call us now at 03-27868600 and ask for "Qamilla" or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.