Your new company
This company is an established MNC beverage and food company with a strong global presence. They are looking for a Learning and Talent professional to be part their Centre of Excellence team.
Your new role
This role will be an individual contributor, working in collaboration with local HR team in the CoE team in the region. In addition, it comprises a complete of HR Strategic role which includes talent, learning, capability development, employee engagement, performance management and more. Inclusive of Talent Management scope (talent review, leadership development, career development plan) and Learning scope (learning program delivery for Market and Region).
What you'll need to succeed
In order to qualify in this role, you will need:
What you'll get in return
- To maintain and harness strong stakeholder’s management skills across all levels.
- To collaborate with HRBPs and regional team on talent focused projects.
- A solid knowledge of the Talent and Learning spectrum.
In return of your hard work, you will get:
What you need to do now
- Flexi hours as well as hybrid working arrangements available.
- Attractive remuneration package and benefits.
- To be in a comfortable and a fast-paced environment.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. #1229195