Learning and development specialist job with a multinational company
Your new company
You will be working for a reputable market-leader within the chemical manufacturing industry who is looking for a learning and development specialist to be based in Malaysia. With demand increasing, it is seeking to expand and grow its team.
Your new role
You will also be at the forefront providing expertise to China stakeholder and work on the L&D operation and implementing framework. Be part of the core team in developing and implementing L&D strategies across the organisation.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience in learning and development or talent acquisition function.
- Experience in managing China or Hong Kong stakeholder will be an added advantage.
- Ability to speak mandarin.
What you'll get in return
- Excellent career support and leadership training
- A competitive salary based on performance and output
- Involvement and ownership of projects in growing industry.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Energy, Utilities & Mining
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Mayne Looi, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Kuala Lumpur