Your new company
This prestigious financial institution based in Selangor is amongst one of the most internationally recognised brands in the world, this organisation is a market leader in the financial services industry, within the areas of shared service operations. The company requires a Lead Specialist, Derivatives Collateral to join its global, dynamic business.
Your new role
You will be responsible for Daily Margin Exchange - same day settlement/exception management, supervisory controls around collateral exposure management, MTM Breaks including Data Quality, strategic projects as well as Continuous Focus (deep dive) on fixing upstream issues to keep the breaks to a minimum. Moreover, you will be handling Collateral Dispute Management and strategic automation projects.
What you'll need to succeed
You should be able to demonstrate relevant previous experience within a shared service environment as well as:
What you'll get in return
- Experience on Derivatives OTC trades booking, Reconciliations, Collateral/Confirmations/Portfolio Reconciliation/Exposure to Eagle IBOR will be an advantage.
- Familiarity with a global bank's process & strong business knowledge i.e., Investment Banking, including OTC product, process, and system knowledge.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and adept at communicating with all levels of the business and technical parts of the organisation.
- Flexibility with working global hours and willing to travel globally, if need.
- Extensive Knowledge on CFTC/EMIR/NCMR rules.
In return for your commitment and expertise, you’ll be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- Involvement and ownership of projects to lead and transform the strategy and future of a newly established team
- Challenging yet fulfilling career in one of the market leaders in the country
- A competitive salary based on performance and output
- Promising career with one of the local market leaders within the industry
- Excellent career support and leadership training
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Shamita Rajah at Hays on +60327868682 for a confidential discussion on other opportunities in Banking Operations.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. #1228095