Your new company
Our client is a multi-national company that is expanding across Asia. They are looking for a Lead Mechanical and Electrical Engineer that will help their operations with their Data Centres both in Cyberjaya and Johor.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Lead a team of engineers and technicians – provide proper training and performance reviews.
- Liaise with different departments and personal to make sure that maintenance strategies and objectives are carried out; safety hazards and protocols are handled appropriately; compliant with all laws and regulations related to Data Centres.
- Provide technical support for construction projects, commissioning works and any modifications.
- Oversee operations and modification on all building systems such as cabling, fire detection and suppression, life safety, lighting, building management systems, and detection systems.
- If Mechanical:
- Oversee ACMV, computer room air conditioners, chillers, and hydraulic system.
- If Electrical:
- Oversee HT switchgear, UPS, DC battery systems, PDU, HT generators and transfer switches.
What you need to do now
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in data centres or any related hi-tech facilities.
- Relevant degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Good engineering knowledge on relevant mechanical or electrical duties, relating to current job scope, with hands on experience.
- Some understanding of financial terms and budget development.
- Proficient in writing, reading and speaking in English.
- Aware of the laws that govern building management and maintenance.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1219914