Your new company
Your new organization is a multinational software solutions provider for payment transactions. Working with multiple banks in Malaysia, they are looking to transform the way their infrastructure works on cloud and is looking for new talent to do so.
Your new role
With the expansion and transformation of their cloud infrastructure, you will be the person responsible for all L3 support for their cloud infrastructure. You will be the first point of contact between every department of cloud infrastructure that would need critical support. You will also be responsible for actively monitoring platforms, fixing incidents and solving problems whenever raised.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Expertise in Linux Systems Administration
- At least 5 years of experience in supporting public cloud platforms (GCP, AWS)
- Experience handling Kubernetes, Virtualization,Containers & Microservices-based architecture
- Experience with monitoring tools and basic scripting
- Understanding of automation technologies (Terraform, Ansible, Puppet)
Please click to apply for this role, we welcome your application!
- Competitive salary package
- Opportunity to work with the latest tech stacks
- Great opportunity for career progression
I am a Consultant from Hays Technology, specialising in IT Infrastructure for Kuala Lumpur, helping tech professionals develop their careers and ensuring organisations are supported by top talent. My passion for this space stems from building a business on strong principles of customer service and delivery.
At Hays Technology, we are shaping the future of recruitment. We are constantly speaking to organisations who rely on the optimisation of their Infrastructure, and the professionals who build them. So whether you are hiring for your team, or looking to take the next step in your infrastructure career, talk to us today. #1218357