Your new company
You will be joining a well-established MNC who are in the semiconductor industry and in line with current business plans, they are looking for a Customer Service Officer who is able to act as the key liaison with their customers.
Your new role
As a Customer Service Officer, you will be the main point of contact with customers in engaging with their operational requests which includes coordination of customer visits, review and delegate customer specifications and provide real-time updates on production progress and delivery status. You will also communicate closely with internal teams ie. Production on customers’ forecasts and ensure management is able to fulfill the requirements. You are expected to have strong Key Account management and communication skills by entertaining customers during their visits and also cross-collaborate with functional teams.
What you'll need to succeed
Your previous experience in a similar background will lead you to success, as will:
What you'll get in return
- At least 5 years’ experience in related field
- Strong Customer Service / Key Account Management experience
- Background in a manufacturing industry is an added advantage
- Passionate about people and strong stakeholder management
- Excellent communication skills
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- Attractive remuneration package with allowances.
- Opportunity for global business exposure.
- Dynamic working environment with career growth opportunities
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ or for more information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in Supply Chain, contact Shalini Ravi at Hays on +6 03-76118677 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse background to apply. #1225185