Your new company
You will be joining a well-established multinational chemical company They are looking to hire a Salesforce DevOps Engineer to join their dynamic team based in Kuala Lumpur.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- This role is a Developer that Support business requirements and deal with all the CRM needs of the client
- Provide customized solutions using the Salesforce platform
- Take care of requirement gatherings, produce functional analysis and facilitate customer workshops, etc.
- To communicate with different project managers, clients, technicians and ensure efficient participation in all the different phases of development from testing to maintenance.
- To troubleshoot any bugs or attacks in the system
- Create various timelines and development goals.
- Managing and Responsibility for 70% setup, configuration and custom development in Salesforce org
- Certified Salesforce.com Administrator Certification, Salesforce platform Developer Certification and Copado (deployment tool)
- Have worked in sales cloud (force.com), Service cloud (Case Management), community cloud as a Developer and received appreciations from client and senior management.
- Have good knowledge of available Salesforce tools, Agile methodology, scrum, Jira AND CI/CD.
- Have strong Implementation experience using Custom objects, Triggers, workflows, Validation Rules, Visual Force Pages, Apex classes/Triggers,SOQL, Lightning Web Component, Lightning Aura.
- At least 6 years’ working experience, with a minimum of 3 years related working experience within a DevOps team
- Individual contributor – working in a team of 5 in (Singapore, Germany, US)
What you need to do now
- Must have prior work experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud platform, in a technical capacity
- Experience in Agile software development methodology
- Strong understanding of DevOps and Continuous Delivery principles
- Proficiency with Azure DevOps boards, pipelines, releases and test plans
- APEX understanding
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on your career. #1235188