Your new company
You’ll be working for a FinTech company who is looking for an IT Project Manager to be based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. As a market leader in revolutionary FinTech solutions, they continue to strive for innovative and creative breakthroughs in the Financial Technology domain.
Your new role
In this job, you’ll be responsible for overseeing various technology projects and interact with various partners for procurement and implementation including successful project oversight, budget targets, and timely completion. You will be responsible for the overall project delivery, successful execution and delivery of projects that meet scope, timing, and cost goals. You will need strong relationship-building skills for meeting with clients in the payment industry, which includes e-Commerce, and IT organizations.
What you’ll need to succeed
To ensure your success within this role, you will possess:
- Extensive background in Application Development & Delivery Project Management.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively, and communicate effectively in a fast-moving, rapidly growing environment.
- Solid understanding of privacy and PCI regulations.
- Excellent stakeholder management.
- Mandarin speaking will be a plus.
What you’ll get in return
- Expanding your work scope and experience as a project manager in the technology domain of the financial service industry to drive business.
- Involvement and ownership of innovative projects in a growing industry.
- Expansion of geographic diversity and exposure
- Attractive benefits or remuneration (EPF, Allowances) accompanied with well-crafted career pathway.
What you need to do now
Click ‘apply now’ if you are interested in this role. For further details or confidential discussion on other opportunities in Project and Change Management in the Technology domain, please contact Phan Wei Jet at Hays on +603- 2786 8600 or email WeiJet.Phan@Hays.com.my [mailto:WeiJet.Phan@Hays.com.my]. At Hays, we value diversity and are [passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. #1226259