Your new role
Would be be responsible for/to:
What you'll need to succeed
- Maintain a high level of expertise on procurement applications like Coupa, Zycus and its intergrations with ERP and other applications.
- End to end lifecycle of these applications including solution strategy definition, contribute to service development, solution design and prepare functional specifications documents.
- You will lead the end to end operations support for these applications and ensure services are delivered within SLA with high quality.
- Overall integrity of the technical solution and have knowledge of existing interacting systems (downstream and upstream), business knowledge (underlying processes), the company's overall systems strategy and IT standards.
- Work with product vendors and ensure product patches, updates, upgrades are planned and executed in a timely manner.
- Work with delivery team (Solution Architects, Developers, Testers and other technical resources) to ensure product enhancements and rollouts are delivered on time within budget with extremely good quality.
You must have:
What you'll get in return
- Very Good Understanding of Procure to Pay Operations.
- Knowledge COUPA is must to have. And knowledge on Oracle EBS application is highly preferred.
- Technical and Functional Expertise in Coupa/Zycus, Cloud Technologies, Oracle Applications (ERP) Products, System Integrations, ServiceNow Workflows, Data Visualization tools (Power BI), Data Modelling etc.
- Innovative, analytical professional with years of strategic and technical hands on experience in business process and system analysis, solution design and process re-engineering.
- Consults with business partners to clarify and define project requirements and business cases, including development of a statement of work.
You would be offered a salary of between RM 15,000 to RM 17,000 depending on your experience. You also would be given an opportunity to join a large European company and to bring your career up to new heights.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Nicholas at Nicholas.Ng@Hays.com.my for a confidential discussion on your career.