Your New Company -
Our client was established about 30 years ago and specialises in the repairs for Aeronautical parts focusing on the Engines & Turbines of Airplanes. They too have joint ventures with two of the worlds largest aircraft parts manufacturer as well which provides a large-scale global exposure towards the industries market. They are looking for a new IT Executive to provide EUC Support to their staffs located in-house. Are you seeking out for a fantastic opportunity? Look no further!
Your New Role -
- You will be responsible for providing support and troubleshooting on operational requirements, system administration and maintenance of computers, communication software, hardware, and network (LAN / WAN, Switches, PCs, Printers, Fax/Modem)
- You will be providing support and troubleshooting for users for any related IT issues.
- Performing backup and disaster recovery procedures for the company’s data.
- Performing network troubleshooting and tuning.
- Tracking and managing IT Assets like software, licensing, hardware inventory and communications system of the Company.
- You will be required to Assist and support Senior IT Executive with IT Audits and Ad-Hoc Projects.
- You will be required to have at least 5 minimum years of working experience and 2 years in an IT Admin position.
- You will need to have a Degree in Computer Science / Information Tech or equivalent IT Professional Certificate.
- Experienced in Network Planning, Maintenance and Troubleshooting.
- You are familiar with Windows Server, VERITAS Net Backup, MS SQL, Cisco Switches, Checkpoint, IronPort, Bluecoat and VMware.
- You will need to possess great communications and both verbal & written in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
What you will get in return-
- Great exposure to a niche but high demanding industry.
- Great total remuneration packages.
- Career growth in multiple areas as you will be covering a lot of grounds and learning as you go.
- Open and Dynamic corporate culture.
What you will need to do If you are an individual who craves a variety of challenging tasks and seeks for greater career growth; do not stop here and APPLY!
What are you waiting for? Hit ‘Join Now!’ to schedule a follow up session and kindly forward me your most up-to-date C.V to Julian.Yew@hays.com.my ; or call me at (+603 7611 8600). #1240197