Your new company
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the regulators in Malaysia. As part of the expansion plan for the organisation in the year 2023, a position within the IT Audit team has become available.
Your new role
You will be the Team Lead for the organisation's IT Audit engagements. You will be involved in the entry/exit meeting, planning, fieldwork , report writing and presentation to the relevant stakeholders. You will ensure that all audit findings and recommendations are presented to the management and followed through by the respective team. From time to time, you will be involved in the BCP/DR testing of the organisation.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in IT Audit
- Had prior working experience in Big 4 or larger Financial Services
- Ability to demonstrate strong knowledge in performing IT Audit
- Preferably has obtained ISACA certifications, ISMS Lead Auditor or CIA
What you need to do now
- Attractive remuneration up to RM192,000 annually
- Opportunity to take lead on IT Audit assignments within the organisation
- Excellent career support and leadership training
Click 'apply now' if you are interested in this role. For further details or a confidential discussion on other opportunities in IT Audit, please contact Azlina at Hays on email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and success. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. #1241501