Your new company
Our client is a reputable leading global company that offers a variety of financial solutions which fulfill the customers' financial security needs in every life stage. This public listed financial business has been growing steadily in the industry. It is recognized globally with its stable financial status and its outstanding nationwide connection from time to time. Due to market growth, a skillful permanent IT Audit Assistant Manager is needed to join the team.
Your new role
You'll plan for the audit engagements including the scope and objectives of the individual units in the organisation. You'll also conduct/lead audit teams in performance of IT audits and reviews of systems, applications and IT processes. Besides, you'll also be responsible for IT security audits (eg. network, operating systems and data center), including evaluating if security vulnerabilities are properly identified and mitigated.
What you'll need to succeed
To ensure your success in this highly visible role, you will have:
What you'll get in return
- At least 5 years of proven experiences in hands-on IT internal audit, risk management, governance, IT security or compliance functions.
- A Bachelor's degree in specialty areas such as IT, accounting, finance or business administration.
- An eye for details and ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Excellent communication skills and recognized qualifications in CISA, CISM, CISSP, or ISO27001 Lead Auditor/Implementor.
What you need to do now
- You'll be offered a salary of RM102k based on skills and experiences.
- This is an exciting opportunity to work for a business that delivers excellent remuneration, travel opportunity, work life balance and career progression.
- You could also use this opportunity to leverage your strengths and greatest skills in your career as an IT audit expert in financial services industry.
- Besides, you'll enjoy a dynamic and stimulating fast-paced environment with a team of bright professionals supporting you.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please call Azlina at Hays on 03-27868600 to find out more about the opportunity as well.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career in IT audit. #1159425