Your new company
You will be working with one of the longest life and health insurance and asset management Company in Malaysia.
Your new role
In this job, you will be reporting to the Group Internal Auditor and Senior Management team. You will be responsible to provide assurance on the Company’s internal controls as well as identifying opportunities for improvements in other areas of the business. You will also be required to prepare and continuously review the audit plan for the Company and provide contribution to audit review of process, controls and systems within the Company.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- At least 3-5 years working experience (for Assistant Manager) or 5-7 years of working experience (for Manager) in IT or any IT -related role in Internal Audit.
- CISA certification is preferable or any relevant technology certification in any of the IT domains.
- Experienced in controls, security and management.
- Experience in the coding languages (i.e. JAVA, Python) or familiar with ET and associate risks will be an added advantage.
- Able to work independently and in teams.
In return for your commitment and hard work, you’ll be rewarded:-
What you need to do now
- Annual remuneration of RM144,000 to RM216,000.
- Opportunity to work with a market leading global MNC.
- Able to enhance your team leadership skills.
Click “apply now” if you are interested in this role. For further details or a confidential discussion on opportunities in IT, kindly contact Azlina at Hays or email firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com] At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and success. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. #1208501