Your new company
You will be joining a well-known organization who are pioneers in the manufacturing industry. As part of their growing business needs, our client is currently looking for an Inventory Executive who can value add to their warehousing functions.
Your new role
As an Inventory Executive, you will be responsible for overseeing the inventory movement at the external warehouse. You will also be required to understand the movement of stocks, able to perform period stock counts and address any issues relating to cycle counts. In addition, you are required to monitor the key functions and processes related to inventory transactions and drive improvements to increase overall operational efficiencies. You are also responsible to submit KPI reports on a timely manner, monitor progress and identify areas of improvement.
What you'll need to succeed
Your previous experience in a similar background will lead you to success, as will:
• Strong background in Warehouse Inventory Management
• Candidates from a manufacturing background is an added advantage
• Experienced in SAP / ERP systems and MS Excel (Pivot Tables and Vlookups)
• Excellent communication skills
• Able to adapt in a fast-paced environment
What you'll get in return
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with:
• Attractive remuneration package with allowances
• Opportunity for global business exposure
• Dynamic working environment with career growth opportunities
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ or for more information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in Supply Chain, contact Shalini Ravi at Hays on +6 03-76118677 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse background to apply.