Your new company
One of the fastest growing Biotech companies , is currently looking for an Internal Control & SOX Compliance Manager
Your new role
The Internal Control & SOX Compliance position reports to the Senior Finance Manager and will be responsible for the day-to-day function of the Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance efforts, including oversight for establishing and maintaining internal controls, compliance, audits, policies and procedures, implementation of updated controls, and the execution of the control testing, ensuring test results are properly documented and issues are appropriately raised.
What you'll need to succeed
- Manage the global SOX Compliance program including the evaluation of the adequacy of the Company's system of internal controls
- Update documentation including process flowcharts, process narratives, risk and controls matrix and evaluate controls as new systems are developed and/or process changes
- Coordinate and collaborate with external auditors to ensure audit work can be leveraged to support an efficient annual external audit.
- Continuously improve and innovate the SOX program methodology to become more efficient and effective. This includes the strategic deployment of technology to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of control performance and testing.
- Manage, coordinate and perform control testing and management attestation as to the effectiveness of the control environment.
- Review controls regularly to ensure adequate design. Provide guidance, identify improvements to control design and monitor remediation efforts.
- Ensure risk assessment and control frameworks are in place and running effectively and efficiently.
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, Accounting or equivalent
- Professional certification such as ACCA ,CPA, CIA, CISA
- 7+ years of experience in risk advisory or financial audit/attestation in a Big Four firm, large global public company, or a combination of both/Big 4 background with proficiency in SOX audits
- Strong knowledge of IFRS, Auditing Standards, Sarbanes-Oxley, risk and controls standards and business process best practices.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and influencing skills to drive internal controls strategy across the company
- Experience with large ERP Systems
What you need to do now
- Competitive salary, & bonus
- Life insurance, free private medical care
- A dynamic social environment, from company-wide sports days, charity days,
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1195665