Your new company
Multinational organisation focused on manufacturing, fabricating, or processing of drugs in pharmaceutical industry.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Acting as the first line of defence, responsible for the primary controls within the business, focusing Operational, Compliance and Regulatory risks
- Responsible to the areas of Internal Audit, Risk Management and Compliance.
- Conduct internal audit review to key business operation in the organisation, which covers sales & marketing, production, procurement, quality assurance (QA) department and other areas that are necessary based on agreed Audit Plan.
- Develop an Annual Compliance Program for enhancement to the compliance structure in business operation. Provide trainings and awareness sessions to all staffs regarding to compliance and governance area, such as whistleblowing, anti-bribery and personal data and privacy act.
- Coordinate with process owners and auditors during external audit reviews, as well as regulatory inspections related to internal control.
What you'll get in return
- Candidate must possess at least 3-5 years’ experience in Internal Auditor/Controls, FRA/compliance. Ideally, have working experience in setting up an Internal Controls Framework for a Shared Services or a Finance organisation
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively & Independently in a multi-national, matrix organization
In return for your commitment and hard work, you’ll be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- Becoming the pioneer in a rapidly-growing industry
- Be a part of a flexible and open culture
- The opportunity to lead and manage a team
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1227472