Your new company
A well-established public listed organisation is looking for a Manager/Senior Manager (Internal Audit) to join the growing team.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Manage end-to end audit cycle for multiple audit assignments, including outsourced auditors for complex audit projects.
- Lead the planning of assigned internal audit project and design audit program and audit tests to ascertain the state of internal controls and compliance with corporate policies, guidelines and regulatory requirements.
- Provide guidance to the audit team to conduct review of key internal control procedures, risk and control matrix including data analytics, and complete the audit project in a timely manner while maintaining audit quality to provide independent assurance.
- Ensure proper audit evidence are obtained and audit documentation are carried out in accordance with internal audit standards.
- Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of business process to identify key risk areas and gaps / weaknesses/deficiencies in internal control and non-compliance with policies and procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Recommend business focused solutions to mitigate risks, improve internal controls, risk management and governance processes, and enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of operations. Maintain proper documentation of findings and follow up closely with the business units to ensure prompt and substantive resolutions of audit issue for reporting to the Audit Committee.
What you'll get in return
- Minimum 8 years internal or external audit experience required
- Experience in the construction /property development preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with excellent command of the English language
What you need to do now
- Excellent remuneration package with a strong bonus structure
- Opportunity to work in an established organization
- Fun and dynamic culture to work in
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1239564