Your New Company
Our client is one of the world leaders in the heavy equipment business. Their core businesses are in the sale and rental of heavy equipment and power systems, providing after-sales product support and developing innovative industrial solutions for customers in multiple industries.
Your New Role
You will be responsible for –
- All IT Operational matters including Cybersecurity and Risk.
- You will be responsible for driving the Digital Transformation in the company and its respective entities and businesses.
- You will be managing the delivery of Digital Services across the organisation.
- You will manage IT Financials – budgeting as well as ensuring alignment to the business strategies and growth in a cost-efficient manner.
- You will be responsible for the IT Management Reporting, IT BCP and DRP, and IT Risk Coordinator.
- This role will consist of areas such as –
- Digital Services Delivery
- IT Operations
- IT Commercial & Contract Management
- Project & Stakeholder Management
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- You will require a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any related field.
- ITIL Certified or equivalent.
- PMP Certified (Preferable)
- Minimum 4 Years’ experience in managing IT Projects with system development, maintenance, and support.
- Knowledgeable or experienced in ERP Systems, IT Operational Support, and Digital Services delivery.
- Technical Competencies –
- Financial Acumen
- Project Management
- Application Development
- Project Time Management
- Decision making & Problem solving
What You’ll Get In Return
- An open and dynamic corporate culture.
- Ability to dictate and decide the direction of the Digitalisation Road Map for the Organisation.
- Great interaction with colleagues from other IT departments to resolve cross functional and project issues.
- Attractive total remuneration packages.
- Amazing stepping stone to upscale your career into a high level direction.
What You’ll Need To Do
If you are an individual who craves a variety of challenging tasks with global reach and global exposure, then you are most welcome to apply and join! What are you waiting for? Hit ‘Join Now!’ to schedule a follow up session and kindly forward me your most up-to-date C.V to Julian.Yew@hays.com.my ; or call me at (+603 7611 8600). #1239855