Your new company
Established in the early 2000’s, our client seeks to add value by transforming IT support functions to bring higher returns to the organization. As a centre of excellence, our client provides world-class support services to most IT Projects within the organization, and delivers value through the standardization, consolidation, and optimization of IT resources within the Group.
Your new role
In this role, you will be working closely with teams to execute your design and implementations on the information systems to support the enterprise infrastructure of the organization.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will need to ensure that all the systems are working at optimal levels and support the development of new technologies and system requirements.
- Your primary scope is to design and implement complex computer systems and offer infrastructure services. You will be addressing any issues related to the ICT security and performance.
- You will be required to guide the execution of Incident, Change, Release, Problem, Performance and Availability Management.
- You will be monitoring network designs and employed technological advancements in the business network architecture.
- Evaluate System Requirements.
- You will be integrating new Infrastructure & developing robust and secure designs for business solutions.
- Assess Projects which must keep track of the success of the project, identifying the best practices for future implementations.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s in computer science/ Informational Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum of 4 Years of Experience in related field.
- If you have these certifications will be a much-added advantage (MCSE / TOGAF / SOA)
What you'll get in return
- Great mindset and vision to not only visualise but to implement changes in the Infrastructure environment for the organization. To enhance it and to change for the better.
What you need to do now
- Great exposure to this Multi-national Company which covers an array of industries within Malaysia.
- Attractive total remuneration packages.
- Great career advancement to those seeking to be the ‘Decision Maker’ in this role.
- Career Developments: Training and Certifications sponsored by the company, Annual Talent Review, Career Planning’s.
- Open communications, inclusive, young, energetic, and fun working environment!
If you are an individual who craves a variety of challenging tasks with global reach and family-cultured atmosphere, then you are most welcome to be a member of the family. What are you waiting for? Hit ‘Join Now!’ to schedule a follow up session and kindly forward me your most up-to-date C.V at Julian.Yew@hays.com.my [mailto:Julian.Yew@hays.com.my] ; or call me directly at (+603 7611 8600).