Your new company
Amongst one of the most locally recognised Financial Institution in the country, this organisation is a market leader in the financial services industry area and is making a landmark of its own.
Your new role
In this newly created position, you’ll be conducting primary and secondary research on various industries across the ASEAN region from a credit and business strategy perspective. You will then assign rating outlook on the industries using both quantitative and qualitative methodologies. Aside to that you will be integrating Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) considerations into all work processes and research. Working together with different stakeholders and conducting benchmark analysis to ensure that the bank remains competitive.
What you'll need to succeed
To ensure your success within this role, you will possess:
What you'll get in return
- A strong foundation in industrial or macroeconomics research with at least 5-7 years of experience
- Strong passion on sustainability and ESG issues
- Strong writing skills with the ability to deliver presentations confidently and effectively to senior management and the front line
- The ability to maintain a commercial approach to every aspect of your role and lead from the front
In return for your commitment and technical knowledge, you’ll be rewarded with:
- A competitive salary based on performance and output
- Promising career with one of the local market leaders within the financial services industry
- Excellent career support and leadership training
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new Risk Management position, please contact Jet Wong at +603-2786 8686 or email Jet.Wong@hays.com.my for a confidential discussion on your career. #1211460