Your new company
Our client is a market leading manufacturer within the Electronics industry and they are looking for an Industrial Engineering Manager to be based in their facility in Selangor to support their manufacturing operations.
Your new role
As the IE Manager, you will be overseeing the overall IE function in the plant to support operations:
- Lead the team in carrying out evaluation on work measurements and work analysis to develop standards for the usage of production facilities
- Oversee development of plant and equipment layout, capacity plans, workflow, product assembly instructions, preventive measures to maintain efficient and safe environment within the plant.
- People manager to identify and develop potentials within the team to ensure efficient operations.
What you'll need to succeed
What you need to do now
- Degree in Engineering with min. 6 years' experience in industrial engineering related function.
- Experience in highly automated production line design
- Leadership in managing a team to accomplish improvement projects
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1223668