Your new company
Our client is a world-leading engineering services provider and they are currently seeking an Indirect Sourcing Manager to drive the development of Category initiatives for a rapidly expanding business, focusing on the APAC region.
Your new role
You will be accountable for the end-to-end procurement of Indirect materials and services, supporting business units throughout the APAC region. This includes spend analytics, supplier relationship management, contracting, negotiation, service delivery monitoring and holistic performance assessments. As a regional driver, you ensure KPIs are met via thorough understanding of the market, implementation of best practise, systematic reviews as well as key stakeholder change management.
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant fields, with a preference for Engineering backgrounds
- 8-10 years of relevant working experience in regional Engineering / Manufacturing / Automotive / Logistics industries
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Proven track-record of effective business case presentations to Key Stakeholders, including Risk Management strategies
- Self-driven with a leadership mindset
- Familiarity with SAP (MM Module and others) and e-Procurement systems
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
What you'll get in return
This opportunity will serve as an excellent platform to showcase regional knowledge and your abilities to manage a fast-evolving business category in a world-leading organisation. Career advancement opportunities are coupled with a competitive remuneration package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.