Your new company
Your will be working with the regional IT development and shared services hub for the Group Company in Asia. Due to the market growth, a position as IAM Senior Analyst has become available.
Your new role
A glimpse into your new job roles (as follows but not exhaustive):-
What you'll need to succeed
- Provide assistance to Application and IT Security Managers in reviewing access rights in existing applications.
- Coordinate with the relevant teams to onboard application roles and entitlements to the IAM system.
- Launch access request processes, supported by digitalised workflows to ensure audit trail retention and enforcement of proper approval.
- Strengthen and rationalise Privileged Access Management procedures and controls.
- Coordinate with the Implementation team to deliver support for technical platforms and deliver IAM roadmap’s function components.
What you'll get in return
- A bachelor degree in IT/ Computer Engineering/ Computer Science.
- Minimum of 4 years working experience in large organisation focusing on IAM implementation.
- Experience in utilising technologies tools such as Jira, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint/Visio.
- Previous working experience in a financial organisation which uses SailPoint IdentityIQ will be an added advantage.
- Experience in handling and managing projects focusing on workflow deployment.
What you need to do now
- Attractive and competitive remuneration package
- Opportunities for career advancements within the Company
- You could also use this opportunity to leverage your strengths and greatest skills in your career as an analyst in the industry.
Click “apply now” if you are interested in this role. For further details or a confidential discussion on opportunities in IT, kindly contact Azlina at Hays or email email@example.com
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and success. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. #1215606