HSE COORDINATOR (KULIM)
Your new company
This fast-track roofing contractor company is rapidly expanding their team to support their substantial projects that are taking place in Kulim. Looking to add an HSE Coordinator with strong leadership and experience in industrial fast track projects. Looking for candidates with strong experience with factories, warehouses and plants.
Your new role
As a HSE Coordinator, your responsibilities include:
- To control and monitor all safety works on the project.
- To implement all policies, activities, procedures, instructions as relevant and required by the quality management system.
- To implement project operations and document control procedures.
- To supervise, monitor and control daily safety works at the project site and adhere to document control procedure.
- To coordinate and monitor subcontractor’s safety activities at project site.
- To maintain good house-keeping and implement safety practices.
- To ensure that all works carried out are in accordance to the drawings, specifications, construction plan, procedures, method statements, etc.
- To undertake any and all other duties and responsibilities as so instructed by the superior.
What you’ll need to succeed
To be successful in this role you must be:
- Holding a Bachelor’s Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma/ Professional Degree in Civil Engineering or similar
- Holding a Green Book (Yellow Book is possible, based on experience)
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in Industrial Construction (Factories, Power Plants, Warehouses, and other highly specialized facilities)
- Be able to handle fast-track projects and time constraints.
- Independent, team player, articulate well, creative and performance driven.
- Empower to discuss contractual matters with sub-contractors, suppliers, consultants, clients and make recommendations to team leader.
- Must be willing to work in Kulim.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role please apply on the Hays website, click ‘apply now’ or send in your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com] or please do not hesitate to contact Raisa Azzam at +60376118663
If you are looking for other roles do not hesitate to contact us and to open the enquiry of positions. At Hays, we don’t just accept difference, we celebrate and support it. WE thrive in benefiting our employees, our customers and our community. #1222075