Your new company
This is a leading investment bank in Malaysia which intends to expand its digital investments team. They offer an innovative and supportive work environment where career progression and development is actively encouraged. Due to organisational growth and further expansion, a vacancy for this role has been identified
Your new role
You will be responsible with the full spectrum of business partnering including performance management, employee relations, compensation & benefits analysis, talent management, and learning & development. You will spearhead communicating with the company's employees to ensure the execution of HR projects and advise the company's stakeholders accordingly.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Prior experiences in business partnering
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of HR processes.
What you need to do now
- Becoming the pioneer in a rapidly-growing industry
- A competitive salary based on performance and output
- Lead and transform the strategy and future of a well-established team
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.