Your new company
This Customer Experience Solutions company is looking for a Human Resource Programme Manager to be based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. As a company that leverages on the newest and latest technology such as Machine Learning & AI in providing for their clients, they continue to strive for innovative and creative breakthroughs in their field.
Your new role
In this job, you’ll be responsible for handling full set of time & attendance processing for payroll computation. You will be managing time & attendance projects through liaising with the payroll team, time attendance product team, PMO etc for smooth project delivery (payout).
What you'll need to succeed
To ensure your success within this role, you will possess:
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience in the related field of project management.
• Excellent stakeholder management & communication skills
• Must have good proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• Hands – on knowledge in time attendance software applications (Eg: Kronos) is an advantage
• Knowledge in payroll-related statutory/legal requirement is an advantage.
What you'll get in return
• Expanding your work scope and experience as a project manager in the technology domain in human resources.
• Involvement and ownership of innovative projects in a growing industry.
• Expansion of geographic diversity and exposure
• Attractive benefits or remuneration (EPF, Allowances) accompanied with well-crafted career pathway.
What you need to do now
Click ‘apply now’ if you are interested in this role. For further details or confidential discussion on other opportunities in Project and Change Management in the Technology domain, please contact Phan Wei Jet at Hays on +603- 2786 8600 or email WeiJet.Phan@Hays.com.my.
At Hays, we value diversity and are [passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.