Your new company
This is a leading financial business in Malaysia seeing rapid growth over the recent years. They offer an innovative and supportive work environment where career progression and development is actively encouraged. This organization intends on expanding its operations and elevating its HR practices to facilitate positive employee growth.
Your new role
You will be responsible with the full spectrum of business partnering including performance management, employee relations, compensation & benefits analysis, talent management, and learning & development. You will be in constant communication with the company's revenue generating businesses to ensure the execution of HR projects and to advise stakeholders accordingly.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role, you will need to have 6+ years of experience in:
What you'll get in return
- Effective business partnering and handling tough stakeholders
- The ability to be hands-on with HR operations
- Strategic HR initiatives
- Strong communication skills in English
What you need to do now
- Becoming the pioneer in a rapidly-growing industry
- A competitive salary based on performance and output
- Lead and transform the strategy and future of a well-established team
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1233699