Your new company
We are the world's leading recruiting experts in recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people. We power the world of work by truly understanding our clients and candidates, locally and globally. We provide deep expertise across a wide spectrum of industries and sectors.
With over 150 employees operating from 2 offices in Malaysia across 14 specialisms, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We are the fastest growing recruitment company in Malaysia. Looking after the careers of professionals and directly influencing lives is something most people never have the chance to do. At Hays, you'll do it every day.
We are looking for ambitious individuals to join our growing family. If you are determined to be the best, thrive under pressure and respond proactively and positively to targets, a career at Hays could be for you.
Your new role
To support the HR Manager in the full spectrum of HR processes and project for South East Asia, primarily for Malaysia and Thailand. Respond to and advise on queries from the business across the employee life cycle. Partnering with the business and operating as a trusted advisor.
What you'll need to succeed
- Responsible for managing the process for onboarding and offboarding of permanent employees and ensuring the process aligns to labour law and compliance and flagging any issues to Senior HR Manager, South East Asia (SEA) and Director of People & Culture, Asia
- Responsible for managing the process and execution of New Joiner Survey and Leaver Survey via Culture Amp, generating reports, and flagging any issues to Senior HR Manager, SEA and Director of People & Culture, Asia
- Provide guidance and manages the employment pass application process for non-local new hires and renewals for existing employees and to managers
- Works with the Senior HR Manager, SEA on delivering People & Culture’s key strategic priorities
- Assists with the roll out of in country and regional projects, including data gathering, prepare communications and engaging with relevant stakeholders for input, buy in and engagement
- Takes a lead on certain projects/elements of projects following the change management methodology
- Works with the business and the HR Manager to enhance employee experience via initiatives linked to on-boarding, promotions, and employee benefits, ensuring Hays remains an Employer of Choice
What you'll get in return
- Demonstrates a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion
- Previous HR experience and understanding of operational objectives
- Knowledge around employment legislation and these in relation to Hays policies
- Understanding the confidential and sensitive nature of HR matters
- Commercial awareness - providing advice based on this and HR best practice
- Excellent communication skills
- Teamwork - working together with people in the broader People & Culture department
- Problem solving - finding solutions/other ways of working around when faced with challenges
- Initiative - driving and owning initiatives
We work in a rapidly evolving industry; people who join our team are encouraged to participate in continuous improvement, innovation and change management projects. Investments in your training, development and technology to enable you to work more efficiently and build impactful relationships with your clients and internal stakeholders. You will be surrounded by like-minded people, who will help you develop your skills and career through on-going training, coaching and support.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call Yee Kit at +60376118600
At Hays, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and our community. Hays is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that embraces diversity and strives to be inclusive environment for our people #1221702