Your new company
You will be joining a market leading furniture manufacturing company which is currently undergoing rapid expansion. They are an advocate for environmental sustainability where they manufacture using environmentally friendly materials while keeping high standard of products quality. They are currently looking for a Head of Supply Chain to be based in their manufacturing plant in Selangor.
Your new role
You will be in charge of total production planning operations from master scheduling, capacity planning, lead time manager and order delivery monitoring. You will be managing all planning reporting requirements and to inform production team on schedule requirement, manpower allocation, and risk mitigation. You will be leading the process improvement initiative to enhance the planning process and data management. You will also be leading the shipping, purchasing and warehousing operations to bring the whole supply chain function to world-class level.
What you'll need to succeed
Your previous experience in a similar industry will lead you to success, as will:
What you'll get in return
- Strong knowledge and experience in end-to-end supply chain from a manufacturing background.
- Proven people management skill to lead process improvement and change management.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge in Manufacturing 4.0 integration will be an added advantage.
- Degree in Supply Chain Management or any related field.
In return for your hard work, you will be entitled to:
What you need to do now
- Attractive remuneration package with allowances.
- Opportunity for global business exposure.
- Dynamic working environment with career growth opportunity.
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ or for more information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in Supply Chain, contact Mun Tick Chong at Hays on +6 03-76118677 or email email@example.com.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse background to apply.