Your new company
With a strong history in pioneering technological advances within its industry, our client is now seeking a strong Head of Strategic Sourcing & Category Management to drive transformation in strategic supplier development and business partnering
Your new role
Leveraging your category management experience, preferably in Technology / Customer Operations / Corporate Services, you will work hand-in-hand with the senior leadership team to drive aggressive transformation in methodologies, processes and people. You will be responsible for leading a senior team of procurement experts in engaging with various business units to identify gaps, develop concepts and implement strategies that shift Procurement from reactionary support to a business partner function. The main goal of this function is to enable and drive value development within the relationships between internal and external stakeholders
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor's degree with Procurement experience in Tech, FMCG or Logistics industries
- Comprehensive understanding of Strategic Sourcing & Category Management processes in a matrix organisation from Sourcing to Category Expertise to Contracting and Supplier Performance Management
- Experienced in Process and People Change Management. Hands-on Transformation project experience is ideal
- Proven experience in leadership - delivery and functional people management
- Strong ability to communicate with, and convince stakeholders from various backgrounds
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
What you'll get in return
An excellent platform to further develop senior relationships and showcase your abilities in deploying solid value-added procurement strategies within a multi-cultural and dynamic environment. A competitive remuneration package follows.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.