Your new company
Our client is a market-leader within the financial institution field who is looking for a Head of Project Management. This multi-national organization is looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic individual to join their team and provide expert service within the project management space.
Your new role
As a key member of the team, you’ll be involved in the project management related to construction or renovation for the company’s branches. You’ll be required to support and assist the team by providing strong knowledge and experience in space planning and designing, tendering, cost estimation and site management. You’ll also have the opportunity to liaise with various internal and external key-stakeholders of the company.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Ideally, you will have at least 5 years of experience within the construction project management space with strong knowledge in space planning, designing as well as tenancy agreements.
- An Advanced Diploma or Degree in Civil Engineering, Architecture or Interior Design is necessary.
- Strong leadership skills and communication skills as well as the ability to lead a team would be an asset.
In return for your commitment and expert knowledge, you’ll be rewarded with :
What you need to do now
- A competitive compensation package
- Promising career growth with a multinational financial institution
- The ability to learn from a well-established team.
Click ‘apply now’ if you are interested in this role. For further details or a confidential discussion on other opportunities in Engineering, please contact Ashley Liew at Hays on +603 2786 8600 or email Ashley.firstname.lastname@example.org
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. #1217406