Your new company
With a strong history in pioneering technological advances within its industry, our client is now seeking a strong Head of Procurement Lifecycle Management to drive the strategic transformation in high-value contract management and governance
Your new role
Working extensively with senior stakeholders and high-value suppliers, you will drive the leading principles in contract negotiation, risk management, and execution of contractual obligations by both parties of an agreement. Identifying gaps and areas of cost optimisation, you will leverage market intelligence to devise solutions for a mutually beneficial supplier-customer relationship through careful assessment of trends, commercial and technical requirements. Through detailed data analytics, you will also champion product innovation for the key business partners and high-spend areas. In this category, you will also be responsible for engaging with various business units to develop governance measures, concepts and implementation of strategies that shift Procurement from reactionary support to a business partner function. Incorporate detailed planning and short/long term goal-setting to achieve value-add within the division.
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor's degree with Procurement experience in Tech, FMCG or Logistics industries
- Comprehensive understanding of Strategic Contract Lifecycle Management processes in a matrix organisation from Sourcing to Contracting and Supplier Performance Management
- Experienced in Process and People Change Management. Hands-on Transformation project experience is ideal
- Proven experience in leadership - delivery and functional people management
- Strong ability to communicate with, and convince stakeholders from various backgrounds
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
What you'll get in return
An excellent platform to further develop senior relationships and showcase your abilities in deploying solid value-added procurement strategies within a multi-cultural and dynamic environment. A competitive remuneration package follows.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.