A Head of Operations position with one of the leading life insurance company based in Malaysia
YOUR NEW COMPANY
You will be working for one of the top 10 highest market share life insurers in Malaysia, who is famous with its life insurance and family takaful business. This organisation is looking for a Head of Operations to be based in Kuala Lumpur. With an aggressive growth plan and the vision to become a better leader in its field, it continues to gain market share over its competitors.
YOUR NEW ROLE
You will be responsible for leading and overseeing the overall operations functions and strategies in the organisation. Hence, you will be trusted to design and implement the strategic plan for the process improvements and enhancements within Operations function. Throughout the process, monitoring the strategies to identify and mitigate risks will be a constant in this role. It is expected for you to authentically build trusted relationships and collaborate across global team, as well as working closely with the relevant stakeholders, thus successfully driving the business objectives and forming your legacy in the company.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED
To ensure your success within this role, you will possess:
- More than 10 years of experience gained in Insurance within Operation function
- Self-driven and capable of strategic thinking and management
- Possess leadership experience
- The ability to maintain a commercial approach to every aspect of your role and lead from the front
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN RETURN
In return for your dedication and hard work, you’ll be rewarded with:
- Expanding your work scope and experience in Insurance Operations to drive the business
- A competitive package with great career development
- Challenging yet fulfilling career in one of the market leaders in Malaysia
- Lead and transform the strategy and future of a well-established team
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW
Apply now with your latest CV if you are interested in this role. For further details or a confidential discussion on other opportunities in Insurance, please contact Jean Cheng at Hays on +603-2786 8600 or email Jean.Cheng@hays.com.my
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Jean Cheng, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Kuala Lumpur