Your new company
Amongst one of the most recognised financial institutions in the country, this organisation is a market leader in providing financial services to the SME segment.
Your new role
In this leadership role, you will directly impact the business by establishing, implementing and maintaining the operational risk framework, policies and procedures, methodologies and processes within the organisation’s risk appetite and tolerance level. Furthermore, it is expected that you contribute to the growth of the business by ensuring smooth coordination, readiness and functionality of all the risk management aspect associated to Operational and Enterprise Risk.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful, you’ll possess:
What you'll get in return
- Previous relevant experience within Financial Services and a Bachelor’s degree in Banking/Finance/Accounting or related field
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and have a strong understanding of Operational/Enterprise Risk to take ownership
- The ability to provide strategic insights to the business
In return for your dedication and hard work, you’ll be rewarded with:
- Expanding your work scope and experience in Operational/Enterprise Risk to drive the business
- Involvement and ownership of projects in a growing industry
- Challenging yet fulfilling career in one of the market leaders in the country
- Lead and transform the strategy and future of a well-established team
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new senior Risk Management position, please contact Jet Wong at +603-2786 8686 or email Jet.Wong@hays.com.my for a confidential discussion on your career. #1218361