Your new company
You will be joining an established organisation and to align with their fast-paced business, they are looking for highly adaptable and talented individuals to join their organization as a Material Planning, Head.
Your new role
As a Head of Material Planning, you will be responsible for the following:
- Collaborate with stakeholders to perform various strategies to monitor all supply chain activities and resolve any availability issues
- Drive improvements to achieve high level of inventory control to support Supply Chain Department to achieve level of supply ability
- Maintain adequate levels of stock to meet daily demands while minimizing excess supply by performing Forecast Management
What you'll need to succeed
- Knowledgeable in Inventory strategies
What you'll get in return
- Minimum 7-8 years’ experience in Supply Chain/ Inventory Planning/ Procurement
- A strategic thinker
- Proficient in MRP / ERP
- A strong knowledge in supply & demand planning, forecasting & analysis
- Analytical and attention to detail
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- Attractive remuneration package with allowances
- Opportunity for global business exposure
- Dynamic working environment with career growth opportunities
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’. For more information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in Supply Chain, contact Shalini Ravi at Shalini.Ravi@hays.com.my with your updated CV.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse background to apply.