Your new company
The company is a diversified listed conglomerate with ventures in the construction, energy, manufacturing and utilities industry which is pivoting in the renewable energy space.
Your new role
You will be the head of the legal and compliance team with oversight over the company corporate secretary and legal executives. You will be integral in advising senior management on corporate exercises, construction disputes and commercial risks. You will be responsible for assuring compliance policies are created and adhered to particularly with regards to anti corruption and anti bribery.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- No less than 8 years legal related experiences are essential
- In-house legal experiences in the property, construction, energy or manufacturing sectors are integral
- Corporate exercise experience with a focus on M&A and JVs are needed
- Exposure to CIPAA and dispute resolution are desirable
- Cosec related experiences or qualifications are an added advantage
You will be exposed to diversified industries in a leadership capacity, acting as a trusted legal intermediary between various business units and senior management.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us now at +60327868600 and ask for Shahnon Lau.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1235928