Your New Company?
This is an innovative Life insurance company that truly transform’s people’s lives and prides itself on being a progressive and forward thinker. This prestigious insurer based in Kuala Lumpur require a Head of Internal Audit to grow their business for this new endeavour they are planning. This foreign insurer has always been known as one that promotes internal mobility and will give extensive exposure to their employees, including involving them in regional projects. They have an amazing culture that promotes internal promotion and employee empowerment. Over the years, this has created a proactive workplace environment within the organisation and it is a great place to learn from and really develop your technical and soft skills.
Your New Role?
In tandem with their goal, you will be responsible for:
- Full understanding of all IIA Standards and Implementation Guidance
- Knowledge of Financial Services industry
- Understand the role and can implement control models
- Detailed understanding of corporate governance codes and its recommendations as it specifically relates to internal audit and risk management
- Understanding the role and methodologies used by other lines of defence
- Ability to effectively use the basic functionality of the technology commonly used
- Handling a growing team
What You’ll Need To Succeed?
You would be required to have a minimum of 10 years relevant auditing experience of which 5 should be in Financial Services and 5 should be in a supervisory position. If you have any professional certifications eg CIA would be an added advantage.
What You’ll Get In Return?
You will be offered a generous salary, plus very generous employee benefits. You will get the opportunity to progress far within your career and be part of an organisation that promotes pro activeness and accountability and can drive your own progression.
What You Need To Do Now?
If you feel that you are suitable for this role, click “Apply” on the job. Alternatively, if you are keen on exploring other opportunities within the Banking and Financial Services, please feel free to contact me at 603-27868686 or Hazel.Cheng@hays.com.my #1225176