Your new company
Our client is a recognisable name within the renewable energy sector, with both B2B and B2C business models and they are looking for a Head of HR to join their organisation.
Your new role
As the Head of HR, you will be tasked with the following:
What you'll need to succeed
- Providing end to end HR services, including overseeing the HR operations and doing HR strategy work.
- Overseeing recruitment, looking at conducting salary surveys, scheduling and conducting job evaluations as well as monitoring end to end rewards processes and structure.
- Ensuring compliance monitoring and implementing federal and state HR requirements
- Maintains employee benefits programs by studying benefit trends and recommending benefit programs to management.
- Managing appraisals and performance management processes.
In order to qualify for this role you must have:
What you'll get in return
- A minimum of 8 years experience working in a HR generalist capability, in either a fast growing start up or tech company
- Good understanding of local labour laws and IR law
- Energetic, creative, resourceful and passionate about talent resources management.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
In return you will be part of an organisation with strong market presence. You will have the opportunity of being part of the senior management team and leading a robust team of HR personnel.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Nawal.Masri@hays.com.my, or call us now at +60327868600 and ask for Nawal.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1223672