Your New Company
This leading local banking group is expanding its operations on a wider scale and are moving towards creating a more developed and sophisticated Audit culture in-house. They are looking for experienced Chief Internal Auditor with strong leadership qualities, possess excellent communication and people skills.
Your New Role
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Assist the Head of Investment Bank Audit, Basel Review & Analytics to prepare the annual risk-based audit plan for approval by the Board Audit Committee and timely completion of the approved plan.
- Ensure adequate and effective auditing to provide an independent, objective assurance and consulting activities designed to add value, safeguard company’s asset, minimize opportunity for error and fraud and improve the overall operations of the group
- Plan and oversee the audits of the Business/Functional Units of the group to ensure all agreed audit objectives are met as planned with adequate scope/coverage and that each audit assignment is efficiently completed within the budgeted time, resource and cost with proper documentation.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- Ideally you will have at least 10 years of experience in Internal Audit with strong exposure with Trustees and Asset Management
- Strong exposure to the market
- Strong communication skills and business acumen
- Ideally any Professional Internal Audit Certification (CIA, CISA, IBFIM, CBA)
What You’ll Get in Return
You’ll be offered a generous, plus non-financial benefits. You will be working alongside a very capable and growing team.
What You Need to Do Now
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ or for more information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities, contact Hazel at HAYS on +60327868600 or email email@example.com #1220174