Your new company
Located in Kuala Lumpur, this financial institution is famous for its development of innovative and highly effective products . With demand increasing, it is seeking to expand and grow a team of people who have a strong passion to create and introduce new product to the world.
Your new role
As a risk specialist in the financial services industry, you will be championing the Enterprise Risk. You are responsible in establishing the new Enterprise Risk Management team and ensuring that there is constant collaboration with the business team to ensure that risks are identified and considered in the development of the strategic vision. On top of that you will be designing the risk appetite and tolerance, coordinate risk assessments, identify the operational and strategic risks, facilitate the prioritization of risks and identification of risk owners, and develop and communicate risk reports to management and Board Risk Management Committee (BRMC).
What you'll need to succeed
You’ll be able to demonstrate relevant previous experience in Enterprise Risk as well as:
What you'll get in return
- Be an excellent communicator with the ability to produce high quality results in enterprise risk
- Be a natural leader and have the ability to work autonomously and provide guidance and mentorship for your team
- Possess the ability to work in a new environment and show commitment in driving the enterprise risk agenda across the organisation and industry
In return for your commitment and hard work, you’ll be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- A competitive salary based on performance and output
- Take on the lead in a brand-new initiative by setting up the Enterprise Risk Management team and tackle new responsibilities as a leader of the business
- Long-term career opportunities
- Becoming the pioneer in a rapidly-growing financial institution
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new senior Risk Management position, please contact Jet Wong at +603-2786 8686 or email Jet.Wong@hays.com.my for a confidential discussion on your career. #1219077