Your new company
This company is an international financial institution with forward thinking processes such as employee wellbeing, future proofing and D&I. They are looking for a SEA Head of Employee Relations with primary focus on Malaysian IR/ER/Union.
Your new role
You will be leading the ER team in Malaysia and working closely with the local HR team and regional ER team. You will have to be strategic and proactive in building and managing productive union relationship; lead conversations with senior stakeholders (internal and external); as well as keeping abreast with the latest employment regulations.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed, you will need to be:
What you'll get in return
- well-versed with the Malaysian IR landscape including good connection and network
- seasoned in managing union relationship
- strong stakeholder management
- comfortable working in a matrix organisation
- (BONUS) employment law background
In return, you will enjoy:
What you need to do now
- flexible working hours and hybrid working location
- internal career opportunities such as global mobility and career progression
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Prisca Toh via email at Prisca.Toh@hays.com.my for a confidential discussion on your career. #1229988