Your new company
This company is a subsidiary of one of Malaysia’s Fortune 500 companies providing solutions in e-payment, e-wallet and e-commerce. Due to their and expanding team, they are now looking to hire a Head of Compliance and Risk that will take the company to new heights
Your new role
- Ensure effective implementation of the compliance programmes within the company
- Prepare regulatory reports to Management
- Work closely with the local regulators and law enforcement agencies
- Plan, manage and mitigate crisis or compliance violation
- Train employees on regulatory requirements to avoid regulatory non-compliance penalties
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate will have had at least 10 of experience within the Compliance space in the banking/fintech industry. They would also be required to have strong experience engaging with regulators and have strong stakeholder management. Any professional certification will be an added advantage with strong understanding in regulatory matters
What you'll get in return
You will be offered a generous salary, plus very generous employee benefits. You will get the opportunity to progress far within your career and be part of an organisation that promotes pro activeness and accountability and can drive your own progression.
What you need to do now?
If you feel that you are suitable for this role, click “Apply” on the job. Alternatively, if you are keen on exploring other opportunities within the Banking and Financial Services, please feel free to contact me at 603-27868686 or Hazel.Cheng@hays.com.my #1236098