Your new company
You’ll be working for a reputable market-leader within the industry who is looking for a Head of Compliance to be based in Kuala Lumpur. With an aggressive growth plan and the vision to become a better leader in its field, it continues to gain market share over its competitors.
Your new role
In this leadership role, you will directly impact the business by utilising your skills and experiences in compliance/integrity, and by connecting directly to the hiring manager including relevant board. Furthermore, it is expected that you contribute to the growth of the business through active participation in company business planning, thus forming your legacy in the company.
Your core tasks include but not limited to:
What you'll need to succeed
- Compliance strategic planning
- Oversee all relevant compliance policies (Whistleblowing, Anti-Bribery, PDPA etc.)
- In charge of group wise compliance framework and continuous enhancement
- Increase level of awareness and internal compliance
- Independent investigation as and when needed to
To ensure your success in this highly visible role, you will have:
• Proven experience in senior compliance role
• The ability to liaise and work closely with key senior stakeholders within the organisation
• Outstanding communications
• Big4 or consulting background are welcomed
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1222780