Your new company
Your new company is a top Fortune 500 company with strong exposure across over 90 countries across the globe.
Your new role
You will be responsible for:
What you'll need to succeed
- Proactively provide Regional bid leadership and support to sales teams in the acquisition of new business and retention of renewals.
- Consultatively offer contract guidance on terms and conditions consistent with pricing guidelines and overall pricing strategies, product mix, compliance, group and regional guidelines and policy as well as client requirements.
- Participate in standard and non-standard business proposal and renewal reviews with cross-functional and cross-matrix management teams.
- Regularly and proactively monitor and communicate contract renewal dates and facilitate Sales closures. This includes leveraging account case activity to appropriately price renewals. Use commercial judgment and seek/leverage various sources to close deals.
You will need to have experiences in:
What you'll get in return
- At least 5-8 years Commercial Desk/Deals Desk, pricing, or Sales finance experience.
- Commercial and contract management experiences preferred
- Candidate must have supported a cross-matrix organization in the services, healthcare, assistance, employee benefits of insurance, or high-tech industry.
You will get the opportunity to work in a top industry leader internationally with very good remuneration package and potential career growth.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.