Your new company
You'll be working for a reputable local bank who is looking for a Head of Asset Liability Management to be based in Kuala Lumpur. Our client offers a supportive work environment and is looking for passionate individuals who are keen to be a part of their transformative journey.
Your new role
Reporting directly to the CFO, you will mainly be responsible for the capital and liquidity management within
the entity in scope. Functioning as the Head of Department, you will be overseeing the management, governance and reporting of the ALM activities relating to Liquidity, Funding Pricing as well as Cash / Fund Management.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful, you’ll possess:
- Relevant working experience within Banking or Financial Services industry
- Strong leadership experience within Asset Liability Management / Liquidity Risk
- Well-articulated with strong senior stakeholder management
What you'll get in return
In return for your dedication and hard work, you will be rewarded with:
- Competitive compensation package including a competitive performance-based bonus structure and consistent career development
- Opportunities to work with a progressive team within the Banking industry
- Autonomy and opportunities to develop into a senior management role
- Excellent training to support and maximise your performance
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Esther Lian on +603 27868600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.